We both are obsessed with fashion and love to make different outfits of different styles! For this video we made some different outfits in different styles, school outfit, girly outfit and a chic outfit. We hope you like it and if you do, follow our blog, tumblr and youtube!
Sneakers: All stars
Shirt: Brandy Melville
Skirt: Brandy Melville
Skirt: Brandy Melville
Bag: Brandy Melville
X Zon and Renée
Heeeee, we just started our blog, ‘Zon and Renée’ on wordpress.com. On this blog we post some nice pictures we made, DIY’s, hauls, recipes, little films, gifs, revieuws and more stuff like that. We decided to tell you some funny facts about us so you can get to know us a bit.
- My, name, Zon, means ‘Sun’ in Dutch.
- Favourite store is Brandy Melville.
- Can’t save money.
- Favourite school subject’s are: science, biology and physics.
- Brother’s name is Beer, that means ‘bear’ in Dutch.
- Lost 17 pounds body weight.
- Favourite coulor is red.
- Went yesterday night to the Rihanna concert.
- Eats every day 2 or more fruits.
- Loves to wake up early.
- Blushes fast.
- Wants to get a creative job.
- Wants to become a lower or fashion designer.
- When Renée was younger she didn’t had a bone in her nose.
- Has a huge crush on Jack and Finn Harries.
- Is a vegetarian.
- Favourite stores: Brandy Melville and Monki.
- Still loves Disney movies.
- Can’t remember her exact hair colour because of her many hair dyes.
- Used to be obsessed with Taylor Lautner.
- Favourite school subject is hirtory.
- Full name is Renée Elisabeth Liberta de Wit
- Lives in two houses.
We hope you like our funny facts! Lots of love from Zon and Renée.
DIY FACE MASK
This face mask is perfect for people with a dry skin and it’s super moisturizing.
-one spoon honey
You can also take a warm relaxed bath while you having your mask. After 15 minutes you can wash it off with warm water. Your face will feel extremely soft. Put your most comfortable clothes on as a finishing touch, and enjoy the amazing relaxed feeling!
This pancakes are healthy, delicious and you only need 2 egges and 1 big of 2 small banana’s! It’s 100% made out of natural ingredients. No protein powder, no flour, no sugars… It’s just that 2 ingredients! It’s really easy to make and they smell AMAZING! They are really filling, so you can eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert! We ate them for breakfast with jus d’orange. Bon appetit! (;
Calories per serving: 248,5
Hi this is our first video! We’ll show you that being active doesn’t have to be hard. It is fun, and you can also do it with a friend to make it even more fun! You feel great after, but you can also feel great during the workout!